Meet the teachers...
We are not your average teachers! We specialize in movement and the arts, which makes learning fun and engaging. We started Sprouts Academy here in the Northwest and have some amazing kids we teach.
Beyond the classroom, we have young kids of our own. We love continuing education and staying current in our methods. We are learners just as much as we are teachers! We're excited to bring you our next venture, Joey School and a way to teach your children year round in your home.
Our Preschool Values
With over 15 years teaching experience we have a lot to share! However, we realize this isn't only about what we know, but how you come to know us and the curriculum we've put together. So, here is what you can expect from us:
- We've learned a lot in 15+ years, we'll give it all to you and refine it often.
- We want to make it easy on parents who teach from home, we're moms too, we know it's not easy. We'll make it easy on you to be the best teacher.
- We promise to bring visual arts, movement, sensory and fine-motor work, phonics, literacy, math, and music music your homes.
- We've tested our curriculum in the classroom and we value refining it to make it the best for you and your child(ren).
- We value active children over "screen time" children.
- We’ve designed our curriculum to empower parents to share a positive learning experience at home with their child.
- We value your experience and are committed to creating the best experience for our families.
- We value consistent improvement.
- We value feedback.
- We want FUN to reign in every home that receives a Joey Box.
We're here for you. Reach out if you have questions or just need a ear to listen.
(we heart you),
Ms. Melanie and Ms. Kt